Flavours of Fall: Oct 6th – 10th, 2019
Flavours of Fall Retreat
Autumn. It’s possibly the very best time to visit the Canadian Rockies. Dry hiking trails, dramatic blue skies, and the changing colours of the breathtaking scenery will help to inspire your own personal evolution. Join us for our Flavours of Fall Retreat this October — 5 days of healthy living and adventure — as we welcome an international group of wellness seekers to this life-evolving experience.
Here is what you can expect from our retreats. Activities are all included. *Some options include additional fees. We customize your retreat offering before you arrive to ensure your package is unique and tailored just for you.
Luxury and mountain living blend seamlessly at Crosswaters Mountain Resort. This world class mountain resort features newly renovated guest rooms and suites, four unique restaurant concepts, conference facilities, and a Nordic style spa and wellness centre. Surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, you’ll find a completely modern getaway nestled amidst the pines.
Health & Fitness
- Daily outdoor group fitness training
- 2 sessions (30 minute each) 1-to-1 personal fitness training
- Daily yoga
- 1 session of yoga nidra/sleep therapy workshop
- Daily guided meditation practices
Adventure & Activities
- 2 guided hikes in the Rocky Mountains – 3 appropriate level hikes to choose from
- Daily on-site nature walks
- 1 guided cycle tour
- 1 hour water activity : options include canoeing/stand up paddle boarding/kayaking
- Yoga in the great outdoors
- 1 day access to Nordic Spa
- Horseback riding
Clean Eating & Nutrition
- Locally-sourced, organic menus based on your unique individual nutritional needs
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- Healthy snacks, juices, smoothies, and detox teas
- Nutrition & clean eating cooking workshops
- Group cooking lessons
- Private cooking sessions available with request* – additional fees apply
- On-site wellness experts to answer your health, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle-related questions
- Wellness workshops
- Fitness & motivation lectures
- Mind/Body coaching
- Before/after consultations* – additional fees apply
Crosswaters Resort is located approximately 1 hour away from Calgary International Airport. Shuttles can be arranged for an additional fee.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE PRICING:
|$3695 CAD per person||double|
For information on group packages, workplace wellness retreats, specific dates of interest or to add unique options to your retreat package, please get in touch and let us accommodate you.
Date and Time
Sun, 6th Oct – Thursday 10th Oct 2019
11:00 AM – 11:00 AM MST
Crosswaters Resort Kananaskis,
1 Terrace Drive, Kananaskis,
Refunds up to 30 days before event