Summer Solstice: June 21st to 25th, 2020
Summer Solstice Retreat
Luxury, health & wellness, adventure and everything in between!
Join us for our 5-day Summer Solstice retreat in the spectacular Canadian Rockies. Get a fresh outlook on your health and fitness and learn how to live your best possible life.
Join Canada’s premier all-inclusive health and wellness retreats for personalized fitness, yoga, clean eating, nutrition and adventure in the Canadian Rockies. We invite guests to challenge themselves, fuelled by gourmet clean cuisine and supported by an elite international team of chefs, nutritionists, trainers, physicians and lifestyle mentors. Recharge in all-inclusive luxury, drink in the fresh air and stunning natural beauty, and enjoy our legendary Canadian hospitality.
Whether you’re looking to launch a new health regime, boost your overall wellness, or summit the highest peak, your goals are personal. Working closely with you, we’ll customize your menus, fitness challenges, mentoring sessions, and active outdoor adventures to create a unique experience. You’ll return home from your wellness retreat with amazing memories – plus the knowledge and tools you’ll need to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect from our retreats. Activities are all included. *Some options include additional fees. We customize your retreat offering before you arrive to ensure your package is unique and tailored just for you.
Luxury and mountain living blend seamlessly at Crosswaters Resort. This world class mountain resort features newly renovated guest rooms and suites, four unique restaurant concepts, conference facilities, and a Nordic style spa and wellness centre. Surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, you’ll find a completely modern getaway nestled amidst the pines.
Health & Fitness
- Daily outdoor group fitness training
- 1 session (30 minute) 1-to-1 personal fitness training
- Daily yoga
- 1 session of yoga nidra/sleep therapy workshop
- Daily meditation practices
Adventure & Activities
- 2 guided hikes in the Rocky Mountains – 3 appropriate level hikes to choose from
- Daily on-site nature walks
- 1 guided cycle tour or 2 hour horseback riding
- 1 hour water activity : options include canoeing/stand up paddle boarding/kayaking
- Yoga in the great outdoors
- 1 day guaranteed access to Nordic Spa
Clean Eating & Nutrition
- Locally-sourced, organic menus based on your unique individual nutritional needs
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- Healthy snacks, juices, smoothies, and detox teas
- Nutrition & clean eating cooking workshops
- Group cooking lessons
- Private cooking sessions available with request* – additional fees apply
- On-site wellness experts to answer your health, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle-related questions
- Wellness workshops
- Fitness & motivation lectures
- Mind/Body coaching
- Before/after consultations* – additional fees apply
Crosswaters Resort is located approximately 1 hour away from Calgary International Airport. Shuttles can be arranged for an additional fee.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE PRICING:
|$3695 CAD per person||double|
For information on group packages, workplace wellness retreats, specific dates of interest or to add unique options to your retreat package, please get in touch and let us accommodate you.
Date and Time
Sunday June 21st – Thursday June 25th, 2020
2:00 PM – 11:00 AM MST
From $3,695 CAN
Crosswaters Resort Kananaskis,
1 Terrace Drive, Kananaskis,
Refunds up to 30 days before event